We gladly accept cash, check, & all major credit cards! However, for debit and credit cards there will be a 4% processing fee. If you are not home during the clean we will ask that you give us a credit card on file before starting the job. Here are key points when deciding on how to prepare for carpet cleaning:
- Please thoroughly vacuum all rooms to be cleaned prior to our arrival.
- Any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. that can be removed from carpeted areas will shorten the time a technician needs to be in your home.
- Please remove breakable items.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies or skirts on upholstered furniture that may be touching the carpet.
- Your electronics, china cabinets, sectional sofas, beds, dressers, entertainment centers, antique, fragile furniture, or anything over 100lbs cannot be moved by our technicians. Please make arrangements to move these items prior to our arrival. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned when sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the item.
- During our pre-inspection walk-through, please advise us of any special instructions to follow.
- Bowman’s Carpet Care can’t guarantee all spot and stain removal. Please advise your technician if you have any spots or stains that require special attention.
- Please be aware of and plan for your outside door being ajar during the cleaning process.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning crew won’t disturb them.
- A special note about odors: We do everything to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to the depth of contamination, 100% success may not always be obtained. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels.
- As far as kids are concerned, we are concerned for their safety. Please keep a very close eye on them during the cleaning process.
Special After-Care Information
- Furniture items removed from the carpet prior to cleaning should remain off the carpet for at least 6 hours or until carpet dries completely.
- To prevent re-soiling, please do not let your children or pets crawl or lie down on the carpet until it is completely dry.
- Please use extreme caution when walking from the damp carpet to any hard surface area.
If you have any questions on how to prepare for carpet cleaning, please don’t hesitate to contact our professional service staff at: 317-420-8000